|Krew wrote about his Two Favorite Pets.|
|Here was our finished bulletin board of Kids Writing About Pets. We had 2 fish. The rest were dogs and cats. No birds.|
|Favorite Pets is always a good first writing project for first graders. They all have an opinion about the best pets in the world.|
|They are pretty good at following directions. Koby's fish likes to do back flips!!!|
I also had the kids do an art project with just a bunch of cut out pieces for bodies, heads, tails and ears and they chose their favorites.
I used gray, yellow, orange, brown and black paper so there are many fun combinations.
1. The body was an upside down U shape.
2. The heads were heart shapes. (2 different sizes)
3. The faces were all circles (2 different sizes).
4. The ears were ovals and triangles.
5. The tails were smile shapes.
6. I gave them each 2 white stickers for the eyes. The kids did the rest.
|Cute Dog and Cat Art.|
|We are still working on capitalization in our First Grade Writing. . It will take a few more weeks to get it down. :D|
|Great Writing Mia!|